– Hey guys, Sabrina here, React Channel producer. We’re excited to bring you this episode of Guess That with the help of our friends over at Kingdom Hearts. If you clicked on this video, you probably already know it’s the story of light and friendship overcoming the power of darkness through beloved Disney storylines and your favorite Disney characters.
You may also know that we here at FBE are mega fans of this game and we’re not just saying that. We actually cheered at a company meeting when we heard we would be working with Kingdom Hearts. We love it because this game lets you fully immerse yourself into the movies we already know and love so much.
If you haven’t seen this game yet, you need to check it out after you watch this episode, of course. The production quality is as stunning as a Disney or Pixar movie itself. Thank you so much to Kingdom Hearts for supporting us and this episode.
Give them that FBE Fam support right back by clicking the link in the description and checking them out. Enjoy this episode. Bye, guys. ♪ (upbeat intro) ♪ – ♪ (8-bit jingle) ♪ – (FBE) So, everyone in this episode has something in common.
– Okay. Devilishly handsome good looks. – A role? I mean, we’re both editors. – Jordan is wearing the same watch as me.
– Sid is wearing the same watch as me. – (FBE) You’re all self identified gamers and today, we’re playing a Guess That video game song challenge. – Ooh, okay. – Okay.
– We’re both really competitive, so this is gonna be a lot. – I probably play more video games than he does. – Yes, I would say she definitely plays more video games than me.
– I play mostly like platformer type stuff. I don’t really like shooter games. – I just kinda play whatever big triple A titles are coming out.
I don’t seek indie games. – I started getting into gaming here as a PA. I’ve been all about Super Mario Odyssey and Spider-Man came out.
I finished the whole thing. It was so great. – (FBE) So, we’ll play you one second at a time until fifteen seconds to see if you can guess it. If you guess wrong at any point, your opponent gets a chance to answer.
Now, you each only have two chances to guess each song, so don’t mess up. No pressure. – Oh, shoot. – Okay. That’s higher stakes, I think.
– I like it. I think it makes it more competitive. – He’s my manager, so if I beat him, then I might be in trouble. – (FBE) Here we go.
Here’s the first second of your first video game song. – ♪ (8-bit music) ♪ – Hm. – Could be anything. – It’s not one of the instantly recognizable ones like Zelda or Mario. – ♪ (8-bit music) ♪ – Very techy. Oh boy.
– We’re so screwed. – Doom? – (buzzer) – Undertale.
Yes. – I actually knew that. – I love Undertale.
Sans is my favorite. – That is from Undertale. That’s Megalovania. – See, she’s gonna totally wipe the floor with me. I played Undertale, about half the game.
– Oh, ♪ doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo ♪ It’s Undertale and I’ve never played the game, but I know it from memes. – Your meme knowledge came through. – I know. Thankfully, being on the internet every day is helping me out. – ♪ (8-bit music) ♪ – Yep, sounds good.
Sounds like a fun game. – There’s gonna be some drop and then it’s gonna be like, that’s the theme that I recognize. – It’s a genre of game that I know, but I just wanna make sure. This two guess rule is intense. – ♪ (8-bit music) ♪ – Do it.
– Is it Doom? – (buzzer) – I thought I was gonna be better at this. – Street Fighter? – (buzzer) – Castlevania? – (buzzer) – I’m gonna just throw a Mass Effect. – (buzzer) – Oh, I’m out of this round.
I have to wait until she guesses. – Oh, that’s right. Oh, it seems the power is Niomi’s hands. – ♪ (intense music) ♪ – I like it. – I do, too. – Mega Man?
– (buzzer) – That was one of my guesses, too. – Yeah. – More time before I sink myself.
– Is it Metroid? – (buzzer) – Ah, [bleep]. – (FBE) So Niomi, you’re out now.
– Well, that’s fantastic. – I’m gonna throw out a guess. Mortal Kombat. – (buzzer) – I was gonna say F-Zero.
– (buzzer) – Ah, that’s a good one. – (FBE) Skipping to fifteen seconds. – ♪ (intense music) ♪ – More of the same. – Just more of the same. – It’s very wrong. Sonic the Hedgehog.
– (buzzer) – Fast paced, upbeat. – Mega Man. – (buzzer) – Ooh. – That was a good one. – I really don’t know. – I’m gonna go way out of left field and say Dance Dance Revolution.
– (buzzer) – (FBE) This was Undertale. – Oh. – I bought this game a couple days ago. I have not played it yet. – I’m not a big fan of Undertale, so I don’t know it well enough to even be able to begin to guess that game. – (FBE) Let’s play your next video game song.
– ♪ (acoustic guitar) ♪ – A fantasy game. – Definitely newer. – One second is hard. – ♪ (acoustic guitar) ♪ – Dope.
That was so melodic. Oh my gosh. Can we go to two seconds? – Yeah, I’m down for that. – Zelda?
– (buzzer) – Was it Skyrim? – (buzzer) – I will throw out my one random guess. Is it the Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild? – (buzzer) – I got nothing.
I’m gonna save my guesses. – Oh. – Red Dead Redemption.
– Nice. – Oh. – I’m gonna make a wild guess. – Okay.
You can go for it. – Red Dead Redemption. – I think… – Yes! – I just started playing that game. – I recently starting playing it as well, very recently.
I didn’t really recognize it, but I just thought, “Okay, this feels like Red Dead Redemption.” – (FBE) Here’s five seconds. – ♪ (acoustic guitar) ♪ ♪ S– ♪ – It’s spoken. – There’s a man in there. Give me a little more time, but I think I have a guess. – ♪ (acoustic guitar) ♪ – Is this Last of Us?
– (buzzer) – My brain’s like, “Is this an old game or a new game?” – Maybe not brand new, but it sounds like a new game. – Gonna use my last guess. Is it the Last of Us? – (buzzer) – Damn it. All right, well A-dubs.
It’s up to you now. – I’ll throw mine out there. Is it Red Dead Redemption? – What? – I have never played that. – I’ll throw out a random one.
I’ll say Red Dead Redemption. – Ah. – Yes. – We got one. – Thank you.
– Now I’m just rooting for us to get any. – Yeah. – At this point. – ♪ Stand in front of a runaway train ♪ – Was that Last of Us? – (buzzer) – I just said that. – Oh, you said Last of Us.
[Bleep]. I was like, I just blanked completely. – Was this in Red Dead? Yes.
– Damn it. – He’s very mad. He loves this game.
We both do. – I listened to the music from it, just not that much. – (FBE) So, this was from Red Dead Redemption.
– Red Dead Redemption. – It’s from Red Dead Redemption. – Mother [bleep]. – Oh my God. – If we throw in some Mario, I think… – I was about to say, I love Nintendo, so if there’s anything Nintendo in there, that could get me. – (FBE) Here we go.
Here’s your third song. – ♪ (orchestral music) ♪ – I think I actually kind of have a little bit of an idea, but I’m not gonna guess yet. I’m gonna save it.
– Okay. – I don’t know yet. – ♪ (orchestral music) ♪ – This is tough. – I don’t like this game. It’s making me angry. – Is it Mario?
– No. – Amazing Spider-Man? – (buzzer) – That’s one guess. I can see why. – Right? It’s just like the, ♪ Bam bam bam bam ♪ Oh my God, wait.
I know what it is! I know what it is now! – Damn it. – This is from Smash Bros. – (FBE) Which one? – No? Oh, which one?
– Oh. – Do you know? – Yes.
That’s from Smash Ultimate. – Super Smash Brothers Ultimate. Yes!
We play that game a lot in this office. – That is Super Smash Brothers Ultimate. We’ve only been playing it in the break room three times a day. – But you always skip through the menu screen right away. – ♪ (orchestral music) ♪ – Super Smash Bros. – (FBE) Which one?
– Super Smash Bros Ultimate. Yeah! – No.
I knew it was a Smash Brothers song on the first second, but I didn’t know which game. – ♪ (orchestral music) ♪ – Super smash? – (FBE) Can you be more specific? – Super Smash Brothers Ultimate? Did I get it? Oh my God, I got it!
– Super Smash Bros Ultimate. As soon as I was like, “Wait, I’m singing the whole song in my head.” Then I got it. – I was gonna guess the same thing. – Andrea called in sick two days straight and spent the whole time playing Smash Brothers.
– It’s true. I unlocked all the characters in the two days that I was sitting in bed. – So therefore, as her manager, I was okay with it because it meant that I got to play all the characters when she brought her Switch and then finally returned to work. – (FBE) Here is your next video game song.
– ♪ (ominous choir) ♪ – Whoa. That’s God of War? – (buzzer) – No, damn it. – Halo. – (buzzer) – Okay, we both have one guess.
– ♪ (ominous choir) ♪ – God of War? – (buzzer) – That sounds like another big title. – Yeah. – That’s something big and epic, but I don’t have anything yet. – The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild? – (buzzer) – I’m just gonna guess one.
I don’t think it’s it, but it has a lot of the, ♪ Oh ♪ Is it Halo? – (buzzer) – Ah [bleep]. – Skyrim. Every time you boot it up you hear that ♪ dum dum ♪ – I knew it too. – Skyrim?
– No. – Did you whack my hand? – You just elevated this game. – That instantly Skyrim. As soon as you hear that deep singing, instantly. – Try it.
– ♪ Oh ♪ – ♪ (ominous choir) ♪ – God of War. – (buzzer) – I’m all out of guesses. – Oh God, it’s all onto me.
Skyrim? – No, it is. You’re so right.
– Oh my God. – Is it? – That game was huge in high school. Everyone played. – ♪ (ominous choir) ♪ – Oh, oh, oh.
Is it? Skyrim? Yeah, all right. I got it. – You saying Skyrim, I was like… – Whoo.
– I’m just gonna throw a guess out. Is it the Elder Scrolls: Skyrim? – No, that wasn’t what I was thinking. That’s not what I was thinking at all. I was gonna go Halo. – (FBE) For our last song, we’re gonna have you wager.
– Oh. – No. – (FBE) So, if you get it right, you get that many points added to your score, but if you get it wrong, you will lose that many points from your score. – Oh my God. I’m going all in. – Yeah, wanna do it?
– Yeah. – Let’s do it. – One, one.
– One, one. Both wagering one. – I’ll wager just one point. – I’m gonna go big or go home and do three.
– Well, make it interesting, Andrea. I can’t wager anything. – I’m gonna wager two points. – I have nothing to lose. – Can I just wager one?
– I’m wagering three points. – I’m wagering– – All of it. – Zero points. – (FBE) Here we go. Here’s the first second of your last song.
– ♪ (orchestral music) ♪ – Oh no. Oh, it was so small. – My own Jeopardy and I know nothing. – I think I might need another second. – Definitely. – ♪ (orchestral music) ♪ – Oh no.
It’s still there. Okay, more time. – God of War?
– (buzzer) – Dang it. – That one is Spider-Man. – Fun. I’m feeling pretty mad.
I’m upset. – It’s tough. Sorry, Spider-Man. – Ooh, nice.
– Sorry, I just beat that game, so I was playing, I was like, “Oh, that’s the entire intro song. I know that.” Yeah! – Congrats. – Thank you, seriously. It was not easy.
– I don’t know what it is. – I know what it is, actually. – You do?
I mean, go for it. – It’s Spider-Man for the PS4. – I’m so proud of myself.
– At least I got one even though my score says zero. – You technically– – I still technically got one right. – ♪ (orchestral music) ♪ – Spider-Man. It’s another game he loves. He’s so mad. – ♪ (orchestral music) ♪ – Spider-Man.
– Oh, nice. – Here we go. – That was very good. – That’s a first challenge win right there.
I’ll take it. – Was it Spider-Man? Oh my God! – Are you serious?
You know something? I’m very happy with the way this ended because now I haven’t lost Nicole. – You would never.
– I lost my dignity during this game as it was. – I really just destroyed his hopes and dreams and that feels good. – It’s true.
I had a little bit of hope left there in the end and he made sure he… – Thanks for watching Guess That Video Game Song on the React Channel. – Subscribe, we have new shows every single day. – How well did you guys do in this challenge? Let us know in the comments. – Bye, guys. – Hey guys, I’m Katie, a React Channel producer.
Thank you so much from all of us in the staff for watching this week’s episode of Staff Reacts. Be sure to follow us here on the React Channel, FBE, and FBE2 for over 20 videos a week from all of us. Bye, guys.